As we do every year, Animation! works in favor of Latin American animation to create ties of cooperation, spread the talent of the region globally and provide tools to professionals in our community that allow them to enhance their skills.
Thanks to its growth, Animation! is today a reference space in the regional and international animation map.
Animation! offers participants a wide range of activities specific to the animation industry.
- Animation! Pitching Sessions: After seven years of successful alliance with the Annecy International Animation Festival and its MIFA market, series and feature film projects will be jointly selected. The finalists’ pitches will be presented during Animation! Pitching Sessions 2023. The winners will have the chance to be part of a special Animation! program at MIFA 2024 (France).
- Training Sessions: Training sessions by international guests on topics of interest to professionals from the region.
- Special Presentations: Animation experts and professionals from the United States, Europe and Latin America will participate to give a regional and global overview of animation and reflect on some topics of interest.
- Animation! Wips: A selection of upcoming animated feature films curated by the Annecy International Animation Festival and its market (MIFA).
- Networking activities: One-to-one meetings and business rounds.
- Animation! Mentoring program for female creators: A program created to implement actions in favor of gender parity that will help build a more equitable and diverse animation industry.