ANIMATION PITCHING SESSIONS DAY 1: TV SERIES
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12TH | 10.30 AM – 12 PM | GROUND FLOOR AUDITORIUM 2 – UCA
ANIMATION PITCHING SESSIONS DAY 2: FEATURE FILMS
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13TH | 10.30 AM – 12 PM | GROUND FLOOR AUDITORIUM 2 – UCA
Presentation of 15 Latin American Feature Films and TV series projects in development or preproduction looking for strategic partners to complete their finance plan and finish the project. A jury of experts will choose 4 winning projects that will be part of a special program by Animation! at MIFA 2019 (Annecy International Animation Festival, France).
- Géraldine Baché – Head of Projects MIFA, CITIA (Francia)
- Heather Kenyon – Senior Vice President, Development & Production at Citizen Skull Productions (USA)
- Géraldine Baché – Head of Projects MIFA, CITIA (France)
- Justine Bannister – International TV and Media Strategist & Founder at JUST B. (France)
- Rita Street – Development Consultant & Executive Producer – Panita Productions (USA)
- Karen Vermeulen – Head of Global Distribution & Co-production & Managing Director – Cloudco Entertainment (UK)
ANIMATION! PITCHING SESSIONS 2018 AWARDS
- MIFA / Annecy (France): Accreditation and official selection for 4 projects to take part in an Animation! special section at MIFA 2019.
- Señal Colombia: Direct access to participate in the 2019 pitchings.
- Festival Pixelatl (Mexico): Accreditation (Summit Passport) for 1 project leader to participate in the 2019 edition of the festival.
- Special prize La Liga de la Animación Iberoamericana consisting in tickets, accommodation, support and accreditation for 1 project representative to take part in the 2019 edition of the Quirino Ibero-American Animation Awards (Tenerife, Spain), and tickets, accommodation and accreditation (Summit Passport) for 1 representative to participate in the 2019 edition of Pixelatl Festival (Mexico).
- Animation! / Bridging the Gap Call: A grant to participate in BTG 2019 which includes registration, accommodation and support during the course days provided by Bridging The Gap.